So a lot of things have happened recently! Including one of my big shows of the year, lots of new design work, the line expanding, and a crazy trip across the world! I'd say the last year has been one of the busiest, most exciting times!
In the last 12 months, I have :
- traveled to Europe (Switzerland, Germany & Austria)
- got engaged!
- had an amazing summer working in the studio between cottage times and laying by the pool
- got married! (4 months after getting engaged! It was perfect!) and honeymooned in Jamaica!
- spent the fall getting ready for my big Christmas season and my biggest show of the year, the One Of A Kind show in Toronto
- spent the winter designing quite a few new prints, and producing lots of inventory
- took a trip back to Europe (France and England this time)
- spent March hibernating in my studio getting ready for the Spring One Of A Kind show
- produced a whole bunch of new designs and a ton of work, expanding the line into kids accessories and some new Bridal pieces
- took the most amazing trip across the world to Australia!!! my husband and I spent just over a month traveling the east coast of Australia (Sydney, Brisbane, Cairns and Melbourne) and a bit of the USA (Hawaii, California and Nevada)
And now I'm back in the studio getting ready for some awesome summer shows! It's been such a whirlwind of a year, with the most amazing life experiences, as well as growing my business. I'm really excited about where my line is headed, with some fun shows coming up this summer and fall, and I'm excited to announce some new partnerships with some awesome Retail locations soon!